Like resolutions but with a firm admittance that I'm not really in the business of tracking my own progress on anything. I can only do what I can. So these are all things I would like to do, some are personal, some are for the family. I want to do more socialising but at the moment it's so hard to plan or think about what that might take. I'd love to get back into roleplaying face to face. I do like Roll20 but it doesn't beat face to face.
- Finish the Cloudship at South Castle. done
- Build 5 more buildings in Nordcastle. (1/5)
- Circle line from Byrn's Bunker to the Uber store. done
- Decorate the insides of buildings at the Vertislum. 40% done.
- Light the inside of Ringwall so that no mobs spawn there. done
- 200 words a day. paused - I've finished it
- Edit my novel.
- Make 10 YouTube videos. (4/10)
- Get 50% through the Icar version 5 rewrite. 20%
- Fly 10 times outside. (6/10)
- Fly the
InductrixMacaron inside 10 times. done ... easily!
- Get through an air gate reliably.
I'd like to get new set of goggles but we'er on the cusp of everything going digital (which is waaaay better) so I'm holding off for that. My flying chums have been practising gates by using some cheap pop up goals from Amazon, so I might get some of those when the weather turns.
- Teach Felix to ride a bike. done
- Get the garage turned into a room with a roof garden. Started
- Naomi to survive 6 months. done
- Kate to restart her counselling course. postponed
Edit - the words graph.